- Maximum 48 people
- Airport transfers
- Luxury Coach Transport
- 7 nights in premium 4 star hotels
- 7 breakfasts (B)
- 4 dinners (D)
- Explore Auckland, the City of Sails
- Cruise through “Hole in the Rock” on the spectacular Bay of Islands
- Take your pick of a hand chosen selection of included optional experiences in the Bay of Islands
- Feast on an indulgent degustation of mouth-watering local produce in Auckland
- Immerse yourself in rich Maori culture at a unique dinner experience with the Tamaki Family
- Choose from a selection of included enriching activities with the Tamaki Family
- Marvel at crystal clear Lake Taupo
- You’re invited to Shenandoah for a unique private afternoon tea experience
- See a private Harley Davidson collection at Shenandoah
- Breathtaking views over Wellington from Mt Victoria
- Discover New Zealand’s capital Wellington on a guided tour
- Explore the Museum of New Zealand, Te Papa
- Hole in the Rock Cruise
- Waitomo Caves experience
- Discover the fascinating glow worms on a cruise through Waitomo’s Glow Worm Grotto
- Explore ancient limestone caves
- Journey through the spectacular scenery of Tongariro National Park
- Day 1Arrive Auckland
On arrival in Auckland you will be transferred to your hotel. This evening meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
The Langham Hotel Auckland, 1 night
- Day 2Auckland – Bay of Islands
Travel through Orewa and the scenic Hibiscus Coast. Walk among the Kauri tress at Parry Kauri Park. Explore Whangarei, the northern-most city of New Zealand and then it’s off to the Bay of Islands. Enjoy a scenic cruise to the ‘Hole in the Rock’ and Cape Brett.
Copthorne Hotel & Resort, Bay of Islands, 2 nights B, D Walk through a Kauri forest
- Day 3Bay of Islands Included Choice
Today choose one from a range of Included Choice sightseeing experiences. You have the chance to discover Kerikeri’s local arts and crafts or take a tour to historic Russell. Perhaps go sailing on a tall ship or dolphin-watching on the bay. Maybe play a round of golf or enjoy a dinner cruise down the Waitangi River.
B Choice of included site seeing in the Bay if Islands
- Day 4Bay of Islands – Auckland
See the historic Waitangi Treaty Reserve. You’ll have the opportunity to visit and take in highlights such as the Maori War Canoe (Waka) and Meeting House (Marae). Your ‘Highlight Dinner’ tonight is at Eight Restaurant at The Langham. Your personal degustation is prepared for you from the freshest quality ingredients, including mouth-watering seafood and plentiful desserts.
The Langham Hotel Auckland, 1 night B,D Visit the Waitagi Treaty Grounds
- Day 5Auckland – Rotorua
After a sightseeing tour of Auckland, trace the Waikato River, to the Waitomo Caves. A Local Guide will lead you through the Glow Worm Grotto by boat. On arrival in Rotorua an orientation tour takes in views of Lake Rotorua. Tonight enjoy a Maori Hangi feast and concert for an insight into Maori culture at the Tamaki Family Marae.
Millennium Hotel, Rotorua, 2 nights B,D Visit Waitomo Caves
- Day 6 Rotorua Included Choice
Today choose one from a range of Included Choice sightseeing experiences. You have the option to join the Kiwi Encounter at Rainbow Springs Nature Park, discover Maori culture at Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Wonderland or Te Puia, see the Agrodome Farm Show, relax in the seclusion of your own hot mineral pool or unwind with a facial treatment in the Lake Spa Retreat at the Polynesian Spa. Maybe ride the amphibious Rotorua Duck or the luge at Rotorua Skyline.
B Choice of included site seeing in the Rotorua
- Day 7Rotorua – Wellington
View Huka Falls and drive along the shores of Lake Taupo. Discover the alpine scenery of Mt. Ruapehu, Tongariro National Park and the dairy farms of Manawatu. You’re Invited to Shenandoah. The historic villa’s owners, Simon and Claudia will show you around their property, which includes a unique private collection of Harley Davidson motorcycles. Enjoy afternoon tea in their garden then take a short tour to see the local wildlife including pheasants, peacocks and friendly Highland cows. Continue to Wellington for a sightseeing tour.
James Cook Grand Chancellor, Wellington, 1 night B,D Visit Shenandoah homestead
- Day 8Depart Wellington
This morning visit Te Papa, the Museum of New Zealand and explore the fascinating exhibits at your leisure. Later, you’ll be transferred to Wellington Airport for your onward flight.
B Visit Te Papa National Museum